- Customers or their respective users own the data
- We destroy the raw data (ex. photos, comments etc) after extracting analytics and interests and only store the interest profiles persistently
- We don't sell data (photos, comments, etc) to anyone and we don't sell ads either. we do offer "recommendations" for customers that call that API
- We provide behavioral and contextual targeting keywords not data
- If multiple customers provide data and associate a user_id from a public social network such as Twitter then we can match that user's profile across apps.
- Very soon we will allow end users to edit their own interest profile in our Profile-Registry view, and they will be able to review and remove any interests from their profile. This option will be available for profiles associated with social network ids such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc