Currently, we are looking for senior backend software engineer.
You are an awesome problem solver who is both methodical and creative. You can learn any new technology, are not ashamed of admitting errors, love to take on new challenges, and a great team player.
DeepVu uses both AWS and G-Cloud as different customers have different cloud and integration preferences.
Our stack includes AWS (EKS, EC2, S3, Textract, CloudWatch) and Gcloud (CE, GKE, CS, SQL) and our own Python AI/ML clusters, and web microservices, dashboards, and visualization.
Strong algorithmic background is required and will be thoroughly evaluated.
The ideal candidate would have
- Minimum 4 years experience writing and maintaning production quality code
- Solid understnading of and passion for distibuted systems
- Obsession with performance tuning and delighting customers with the best use experience
- 2 years experience with Kubernetes
- Motivation and insatiable hunger for continuous learning and growth to be the best engineer in your specialization
- You're a team playersupportive of everyone in the team and understand that it takes the entire team to succeed
Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience at an AI/ML startup that's deployed cloud solutions at scale. Experience integrating with SAP/Oralce ERP is a plus but not required
Minimum 4 years industry experience building reference-able work is required. B.Sc in CS or an engineering discipline is required.
If you want to get into the founding engineering team of one of the valley's top teams developing one of the most innovative and unique cloud AI services in multi-trillion USD industry sectors with massive global implications on the planet and humanity, you've found it and we would love to hear from you very soon.